Manduka 5 mm GRP Adapt
(as of Dec 15,2021 03:16:53 UTC – Details)
- The manduka® 5 mm GRP Adapt yoga mat will have you cruising through your next session with ease with its GRP Adapt technology for ultimate grip to the floor preventing slipping.
- Patented foam technology with quick dry moisture absorption.
- Super spring back foam that also cushions to protect your joints.
- Lightweight carry to travel easier.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down surface and hang dry.
- Made in Spain.
• Length: 71 in
• Depth: 5 mm
• Weight: 5.8 lbs
ULTRA SLIP RESISTANCE: Ideal for any hot (or just plain sweaty) yoga practice. Tri-layered construction maximizes grip in sweaty and dry conditions. Innovative leather-like top layer a no-slip grip no matter how much you sweat
SUPERIOR QUALITY: Responsive ride provides luxuriously dense and smooth support with the right amount of rebound at all points of contact. Perfect for several types of yoga including Bikram, Vinyasa, or Ashtanga.
ODOR-ABSORBING: Charcoal-infused natural rubber core absorbs sweat to eliminate odors. Surface is moisture-wicking, even at highest temperatures. Ditch the towel– 100% open airflow technology filters moisture immediately, even for max sweat levels
ZERO WASTE: Natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available, there are no toxic chemicals used in manufacturing process to soften rubber. Manufactured in a sustainable factory in Spain.
PRODUCT DETAILS: 71” x 26” (180cm x 66cm) – 6 lbs (2.7kg). 5mm thick yoga mat. Use Manduka’s yoga mat wash and refresh to condition, clean and prevent buildup on the surface of your mat. Hang mat to dry before rolling and storing. Black Color
Be the first to review “Manduka 5 mm GRP Adapt”
There are no reviews yet.